Detective Mitchell's Junk Drawer

The random thoughts, ideas, and experiences of the title blogger, plus other things.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Reporting for duty

Hello, Bloggers

My name is Kyle, but just call me "Detective Mitchell," named after the slobby, alcoholic anti-hero of the bad movie classic Mitchell (1975).

Let me tell you a little about myself.

I am 19 and live in Milwaukee, WIsconsin. I am single, and a fan of B-movies. In my neighborhood, there is really nothing to do around here. Most of the kids in my neighborhood are 14 and below, so I mainly stay inside while trying to get employed. I love places like Half-Price Books, the Mega Media Exchange, Suncoast and Best Buy mainly for their selections of film. My favorite soundtrack composers are Jerry Goldsmith, Ennio Morricone, Richard Band, Danny Elfman, and James Horner. My DVD collection and VHS collection are huge, as well as my vintage games (if vintage means SNES, NES, and Genesis, that is).

This blog will jump between personal thoughts, random experiences, and other things. I hope you'll like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home